The path for PC is the topic I am going to write about in this post. If you are searching through the web to download Path on Computer, yes you are at the right place. Stop wasting your time further searching on it and read this amazing post.
The path is a simple and personal social networking app available in Google Play Store. This is designed for your loved ones and closest friends. You can share your pictures, anything that comes in your mind, your location, who are with you and what are you doing etc. This is one of the most trusted social networking apps that appear in the play store. What makes it more awesome? Why this app is getting popularity. Don’t you want to know all these things? So, let’s look at the features of Path application.
A feature of Path Application:
- You can easily capture and share important moments of your life using Path for PC.
- This app does not let you miss any of your life’s most important moments.
- You can edit your pictures and videos using some creative tools available in Path.
- Privacy control is one of the best features in Path. You can change your settings easily.
- You can revisit any of your best moments using the search option.
- We can also share your Path moments easily on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumbler etc.
- If you are a blogger, you can also share your WordPress posts.
I know, you can’t wait to install this wonderful app name Path on computer or Laptop. Therefore, I start installation process steps without any late. Follow the gentle and simple steps described below in order to use Path for PC or Laptop Windows 7, 8 and Windows 8.1
How to Download & Install Path for PC, Laptop Windows and Mac OS:
Also Check: Install Windows on Android Tablet or Phone
Path is officially available for smart phones. There is no direct application available to install Path on computer. Though there is no official Desktop Path app, you can install it on your PC using an emulator. This emulator is called Android emulator. You can find several emulators if you Google for them. Every application available on the web is not the best one. You have to check it and download. Here, you need not check for the best emulator. We installed Path for PC using different Android app players and picked the best one among them.
The app player we suggest you to download & Install Path for Laptop Windows 8.1, 8 or 7 is Bluestacks. This is recognized as the best emulator in recent days. This is absolutely free. You do not need to pay for downloading it. You can download it from the link given below. Installation guidance is also available.
I hope you downloaded the file. Now, you should install it. Remember, you need to check your internet connection before starting the installation. Make sure you have a proper Wi-Fi connection. Do you know why I am telling this to you? Because bluestacks software is an online installer. Therefore, you need an internet connection to install it.
You can also download Bluestacks offline installer if your internet connection is slow. You do not need any internet connection to install it.
I hope you installed bluestacks properly. Now, download Path for PC using bluestacks software.
Install Path for Windows and Mac PC or Laptop using Bluestacks:
- Open Bluestacks android app player. It may take a few seconds. Do not close it.
- Tap on search option that is in orange color. It helps you to search your app.
- Enter Path in the search box and wait for the results below. Do not press enter after typing path in the search box.
- You will get the required results below the search box and click on the one you want to install.
- Play store will be opened when you click on the application.
- Install Path application from play store just like you do on your smart phones.
- You can see installed Path application in All Apps section in bluestacks.
This way you can install and Use Path for PC or Laptop. Use Path on your computer and make your life simple.
Check: Clash of Clans for PC
If you get any problems while installing Path app on PC or Laptop, you can ask us using comment box provided below.
Thank You for Reading,