WhatsApp is now available for windows and Mac operating systems. You may hear about WhatsApp for PC/Laptop. Here, I guide you on how to Download WhatsApp for Windows 8.1/8/7 using simple methods. You can easily install WhatsApp messenger on Pc after you go through this article. This article clears each doubt of yours regarding WhatsApp installation on your computer.
Facebook bought WhatsApp recently and we can expect a lot more things from it. This app allows you to chat with people around the world. This app does not consume any additional charges. You just need a proper Wi-fi or internet connection. The best thing of it is, it even works well with slow internet connection. You can send messages without any limit. Below, I mentioned some great features of WhatsApp.
- 1 How to Download WhatsApp for PC Windows 8.1/8/7/10 PC or Laptop:
- 2 Download WhatsApp for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 using Bluestacks App Player:
Features of WhatsApp messenger on Pc:
- This is free for one year (You need not purchase from play store). After one year, it costs $0.99 to extend it for one more year.
- You can send unlimited messages to your friends or family.
- You can know the status of your message means whether the message is delivered or not. If it is delivered, have the receiver seen it or not.
- The best feature of this is, you will not see any kind of advertisements while using this app.
- You can send emoticons, pictures, videos, voice messages easily using it.
- You can even share your location with friends to know them where you are.
- Whatsapp recently came up with Whatsapp Calling feature.
Moreover, this is very easy to use even a new user can learn things quickly on WhatsApp. I can say, WhatsApp is elegant and worth using.
Latest Update on WhatsApp for PC:
- Facebook, which bought WhatsApp from its founder, has recently come up with an extraordinary feature. That is, You can use WhatsApp web version on PC/Laptop.
You can check our previous articles for a complete guide on How to use Whatsapp web version.
That is all about the features and updates of Whatsapp. Now, I start my tutorial on Whatsapp download for PC. Let’s go.
How to Download WhatsApp for PC Windows 8.1/8/7/10 PC or Laptop:
WhatsApp messenger app is not available for PC or Laptop. If you want to use it on your Pc or Laptop, you need an android emulator. Though there are many android emulators, Bluestacks is the best emulator that works on all compatibles. I strongly recommend you to download Bluestacks to use WhatsApp for Pc/Laptop. The latest operating system that is going to be released is Windows 10. You can also use Whatsapp on your Windows 10 operating system.
What’s New Whatsapp Alternative : Imo For PC
Bluestacks App Player on Windows 10/7/8/8.1 and Mac Pc/Laptop:
Bluestacks is officially available in its official website. You can download it freely (without paying a penny). So, get bluestacks there officially. The link to download bluestacks free is here.
Once you finished downloading bluestacks, install it just like you do for other windows softwares. Check our earlier article to install bluestacks properly (successfully + without any error) and how to use it easily on your computer here. Step-by-step installation tutorial on bluestacks.
After the installation is completed, launch bluestacks from the shortcut created on home page of your Pc/Laptop. If you didn’t find any short cut, go to windows search and enter “bluestacks”. You will definitely find it. Once you launched it, you can see home page of bluestacks like in the image below.
Whatsapp Trick: Use Two or 2 Whatsapp Accounts in a Single Phone
Download WhatsApp for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 using Bluestacks App Player:
After bluestacks installed, you should Download WhatsApp for Windows 8.1/8/7 or Mac Pc/Laptop. These are the steps to get Whatsapp on Pc, Laptop or Desktop.
Steps to Download WhatsApp for PC Windows 8.1/8/7 and Mac:
- Open Bluestacks App Player and click on search button (Orange colour button).
- Enter WhatsApp in the search bar [* Do not press enter]. Some results appear below the search bar.
- Choose WhatsApp and click on it.
Top Grossing Game: Play Clash of Clans for PC
- You will navigate to Google Playstore and install it there.
- Sometimes you may not get results for your search. What do you do then?
- Click on “Search play for WhatsApp” option that is located in the left side. It will take you to play store.
- If you get error message like market not found, you have to download whatsapp apk file and install it on your PC/Laptop. You can get WhatsApp APK file from the link given below.
- After downloading the file, install it on your computer. It takes few seconds to complete the installation.
- You can see whatsapp is installed on Bluestacks. Go to bluestacks home page and you can see it there, else click on All Apps option. There you will find whatsapp. You have successfully Download WhatsApp for Windows 8.1/8/7 and installed it.
Must Know: How to recover deleted messages on WhatsApp
Use WhatsApp Messenger on Windows 7/8/8.1:
- Launch WhatsApp from Bluestacks home page.
- Next step is verifying your phone number. Here, you need to verify your country code and mobile number. Select your country, enter mobile number and then hit OK.
- Remember the details you give must be yours and should be in use. Because, a verification code will be sent to the mobile number you provided before.
- Enter the code and click on “continue”.
- In case, you didn’t get any verification code via SMS, choose verification via phone call. Technical team call and tell you the code. Listen to them carefully while telling the verification code.
- If you make anything wrong while doing it, you have to wait 24 hours to verify again. So, be careful.
- If your code is verified, it will take you to the next step. There, enter your name and choose an optional profile photo and click on
- That’s it. You made it successfully. Now, you can chat with your friends who are using WhatsApp.
Thank you for reading this article. I hope you enjoyed my article and I think this may helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding the installation, please do comment your question in the comment box below. Please give your valuable feedback to us.
Please don’t forget to like us on Facebook for more tech updates.
Thank You from AllTechFeed.com